Back to Top

Name Change

Name Change

Legal name changes will be processed with legal documentation, i.e., court order, marriage certificate, or divorce decree.   You should submit this information to the Office of Student Record (Thomas Hall 204) with a Petition for Name Change (available in the office).  Processing normally takes 2 - 3 days.

Preferred Name Change Policy (PDF)

Social Security Number Change

Change of social security number will only be processed with official documentation of the correct number. Submit this information to the Office of Student Records (Thomas Hall 204)  along with the request form (which is available in the office). Processing normally takes 2 -3 working days.

Campus Wide ID

To assure the security of our students and their social security numbers, all students are assigned a CWID (Campus Wide Identification number). This number may be used for all official transactions on campus.