About the Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar pledges to be an exemplary model of service and performance of duty treating all members of the University community with respect and dignity. The highest quality of service is sought through our staff in accordance with the core values articulated in the mission statement of the University.
The Office of the Registrar has adopted the following standards of professional practice:
- Serve higher education by safeguarding the academic integrity of Loyola University New Orleans
- Protect the confidentiality of institutional and student educational records
- Act as objective enforcers of institutional policies and practices
- Provide accurate interpretations of institutional records
- Ensure that information management systems protect and maintain the integrity, confidentiality and security of institutional records