This Committee is tasked with making informal attempts to address the grievance of any faculty member. For a full description of the duties and responsibilities of the committee, see Chapter 16-20 of the Faculty Handbook.
Policies and Procedures
In order to initiate a meeting with the UCC, the aggrieved faculty member must provide digital copies of the following information to the Chair of the UCC, and it must be provided simultaneously:
- The person or faculty body against whom the grievance is being filed;
- A concise statement of the case signed by the aggrieved faculty member;
- A description of other factors, if any, that clearly affect the case;
- A clear statement of the relief requested.
Review the committee's procedures for review of grievances in Chapter 4, Section H, of the Faculty Handbook.
Committee Membership List
- Behrooz Moazami, Arts and Sciences (22)
- Janna Saslaw, Music & Fine Arts, (20)
- Kendra Reed, Business (21)
- Markus Puder, Law (19)
- Laurie Phillips, Library (21)
- Mehmet Dicle, Business (21)
- Natasha Bingham, Arts and Sciences (22)
- Bobby Harges, Law (19)
- Luretta Bybee, Music & Fine Arts (20)
- TBD, Nursing and Health (18)
- Trish Nugent, Library (21)
Committee List Published by the Office of the Provost
Contact Desiree Rodriguez 504-865-2281, firstname.lastname@example.org with any corrections or changes.