Below is some of the information commonly requested for application forms.
- *UEI: LCB6RKRFBSC3
- FWA: FWA00007190
- Congressional District: LA-001
*The Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) has now replaced the DUNS#
Fringe Benefit Rates
- Full-time Permanent Employees - 21% of salaries/wages (applies through 12/31/22)
- Full-time permanent faculty during the summer session - 10.65% (through 12/31/22)
- Part-time Employees - 7.65% of salaries/wages
Facilities and Administrative (F&A) Agreement
F&A costs, or indirect costs, are expenditures that are incurred for common or joint objectives and, therefore, cannot be identified readily and specified with a particular sponsored project or activity.
As of 2021, Loyola University now uses the de minimis rate of 10% for indirect costs. According to 2 CFR 200.414(f), organizations can charge a 10% de minimis rate of modified total direct costs. Modified total direct costs includes all direct salaries and wages, applicable fringe benefits, materials and supplies, services, travel, and up to the first $25,000 of each subaward (regardless of the period of performance of the subaward).
Loyola Travel Reimbursement
Please see the Financial Affairs travel guidelines, including the section devoted to Travel under Sponsored Projects. Please note that the federal per diem rate listed therein and below does not apply to state-funded projects and may not apply to all federally sponsored activities. Before applying this rate to any sponsored project, please contact Financial Affairs or this office for guidance.
State of Louisiana Travel Reimbursement
The state mileage reimbursement rate is $.53 per mile (2017-18) or as otherwise stated in the current year's Louisiana travel regulations (PDF), and must be applied to projects funded by the state. The maximum number of miles to be reimbursed per round trip/day is 99. State rates for meals and lodging apply as well. For specifics, consult the Louisiana travel regulations.
U.S. Government Travel Reimbursement
Per diem rates are standard daily totals for lodging, means, and incidentals. They very with location and often with time of year.
- Per diem rates (domestic; U.S. General Services Administration)
- Per diem rates (foreign; U.S. Department of State)
- Mileage reimbursement rate for federal budgets
- Air travel reimbursement from Federal grant funds requires the use of U.S. flag carriers. For more information, contact the grants office.