The following forms have been developed to assist students, faculty and staff with their requests. The Office of Student Records will never solicit you for your social security number. Either your CWID or social security number is required to process some of these forms.
- Application for degree (if you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Change of College/Major: If you are changing colleges, you must have established a Loyola GPA to make this request.
- Cross Enrollment Registration Request (PDF)
- Enrollment Verification Letter Request Form (PDF): For current students.
- Degree and Enrollment Verification: For graduates or previous students
- FERPA - Authorization to Withhold Directory Information (PDF)
- FERPA - Authorization to Release Information to Parents (PDF)
- Grade Appeals Form (PDF)
- Leave of Absence request (PDF)
- Replacement Diploma (PDF)
- Transcript Request Form (PDF): Further instructions available on our Transcripts page
- Course Withdrawal Form (PDF)
- University Withdrawl Form (PDF)
- New Seat Card PDF)
- Independent Study/Internship Form (PDF)