Change of College-Major Form

If your current grade point average is below the required 2.0, your change of college will not be processed until your final grades are received and your G.P.A. is a 2.0 or greater.

Please fill out this form completely.

Student Information
Local Address
Change of College

Specify major and track, if any. e.g. English Literature or English Writing

Change of Major

Within the same college

If you need to declare a second major, please see the dean of your college.