Library's Emergency Responsibilities
- Assists faculty in development of online courses and ensures appropriate use of Blackboard applications by faculty and students.
- Works with faculty to develop electronic reserves within Blackboard.
- Serves as a campus liaison with Blackboard and Presidium.
- Provides instruction and follow-up instruction to faculty and students in use of Blackboard for distance education.
- Provides access to electronic resources, including full-text journals and electronic books.
- Provides 24/7 reference assistance.
- In the event of an extended evacuation, provides interlibrary loan/article delivery services and support for media applications.
Return to Academic Affairs Emergency Plan »